Are you bad with money
and ready to get better?
How good would it feel to have a plan for your money?
INTRODUCING FINANCIAL FOUNDATION PROGRAM BY LINDA
I help women heal their relationship with money.
Raise your hand if you keep saying to yourself "I'm not good with money".
I see a lot of raised hands.
An inner voice starts to take over and brings up feelings of shame, anger, resentments and self loathing.
You CAN be good with your money, it's just that you have never been taught how to deal with your money (and money issues).
You are ready for this program.
This program will through a step by step process that will take you from feeling defeated by your money to feeling excited and hopeful.
Are you ready to start the transformation?
I can't wait for you to join us!
~ Linda Parmar xo
Certified Money Coach©, Financial Recovery℠ Counsellor,Certified Professional Recovery Coach, She Recovers ® Coach
Let's build your STRONG Financial Foundation.
Here is what you will discover about yourself in this program
What feelings do you have with money?We will identify patterns and behaviours that are no longer serving you and come up with an action plan on how to change that. It's time to start moving forward and transforming your relationship with money.
What do you spend your money on and what can you change about your spending?It's time to no longer have your head stuck in the sand. We are going to look at your spending, create a spending plan, live within your means and make intentional decisions with your money.
Determine long term goals.Hello goals! It is possible for you to have goals with your money. You will determine what goals to focus on right now to get you to where you want to be. Let's make your dreams come true!
Make a plan to start paying off debt and saving money.Transforming our relationship includes getting really clear on a debt repayment plan and savings plan. How much can you put towards your debt? When do you want to have your debt paid off by? You will be crystal clear on this and also start to save to feel safer with your money. Let's open some savings accounts and actually put some money in it!
Start to track your spending!You will understand why tracking your spending is so key to your financial sobriety and you will
Say goodbye to impulse spending.
Impulsive spending is seen as being normal in our society. Is this serving you? Understand why you impulse spend and how you can change these habits.
Week 1 -
INTRODUCTION AND CONNECTING TO MONEY
- Introduction of the course and what to expect during your transformation.
- I will tell you my story so that you won't feel alone.
- Give you overview of how we are going to make your financial plan.
- Connect with your money and identify what you want to change and how you will change it.
Week 2 -
- Identify what you currently spend your money on and feel supported while you gather this information
- Calculate how much money you make
- Create intentions on how you want to spend your money going forward.
- Gather all information and start your spending plan and learn how to track your spending.
Week 3 -
- Get excited about your money by identifying your hopes and dreams.
- Start a savings plan to start making your hopes and dreams come true with money.
- Create a feeling of safety with your money.
- Understand your annual and periodic expenses to create a system and have the money you need for them.
Week 4 -
- Dig under the surface about your spending habits and change ones that are no longer serving you.
- Connect with your debt story, make peace with it so you can start to move forward and pay off your debt.
- Get clear on what debt you have and the best way to pay it off.
- Start your debt repayment plan and know when you will be debt free.
Week 5 -
- We will put together your overall plan combining your spending plan, savings plan, debt repayment plan = financial plan!
- Talk about what to do if you encounter a set back.
- Celebrate all that you have accomplished!
- Determine what next steps to take to ensure you follow through with your plan.
Program By Linda
YOU ARE WORTHY OF A HEALTHY
RELATIONSHIP WITH MONEY
The program begins
January 24, 2022 - Feb 21, 2022
Facebook Group for support
Weekly LIVE Q&A on Mondays
at 4:00 pm PST/7:00 pm EST
Feel excited about your money!
Through this five week transformation you will start to feel freedom, happiness, hope and YES excitement. We will dig under the surface with your relationship with money and create change.
Weekly Live Q&A Calls
Once a week we will meet as a group and have a session just for questions you have. I will be available to support you in anything you need to ensure that you get what you need.
You will have access to a private Facebook group specifically for the Financial Foundation group where you will have access to myself and other group members to support you through your transformation in the six weeks.