Coaching Agreement - will be sent after purchase with personal details and payment structure for signature. Please read agreement before purchase.
Coaching Agreement with Linda Parmar Coaching
This Agreement is entered into by and between : Linda Parmar, Certified Money Coach, and ______ Name, Address (Client) whereby Coach agrees to provide Coaching Services for Client.
Description of Coaching: Coaching is partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
1) Coach-Client Relationship
A.This coaching relationship is a partnership between the Coach and Client, designed to help Clients achieve extraordinary results in their lives, health, relationships,careers, businesses, or organizations. Coaching is designed to help Clients deepen their learning, improve performance, and enhance their results and quality of life. The Client chooses the focus of discussion, and the Coach listens, contributes observations or guidance, and asks questions. The interaction between Coach and Client creates clarity and moves the Client into action. Coaching accelerates the Client’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching focuses on the present and future, and results are a matter of Client’s intentions,choices, and actions, supported by the Coach’s efforts and application of the coaching process.
- Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and his/her coaching calls and interactions with the Coach. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- Cancellations & Rescheduling. Subject to the sole discretion of the Coach, and only due to exceptional circumstances, are cancellations of the coaching services subject to this Agreement allowed. This is because Coach has dedicated, or set aside, a certain portion of her future schedule for each new client, and therefore each one-on-one client has that time and space reserved in the Coach’s schedule.Coach will provide coaching and consulting services by zoom and through voxer, text or facebook messenger in between sessions.
Rescheduling sessions will have to be done 12 hours before session start time. If client needs to reschedule after the 12 hour rescheduling policy this session will not be rescheduled as coach has this time allotted for this session.
- Client acknowledges that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the Client’s responsibility.
- Disclaimer. Client understands and agrees that Coach’s services are advisory and supportive only and that Client bears sole responsibility for the use and implementation of these servicesin Client's personal life, professional life, or business. Client understands that Coach is not a financial analyst or expert, entity expert, employment agent, business manager,psychotherapist, or psychiatrist. Coach has not promised and shall not be obligated to procure or attempt to procure employment, business, or sales for the Client, perform business management functions such as accounting services, advice on tax matters, or the investment of funds, and will not act as therapist or provide counseling or psychoanalysis, group therapy,behavioral therapy, or provide medical advice or services. Client understands that coaching,though a specialized form of consulting, is not the same as professional or licensed therapy, and that coaching is not designed to treat a Client’s physical or mental well-being, nor cure any ailments or disease. Coaching is simply a guided conversation with recommended actions, andClient acknowledges that they are always free to reject any advice, suggestions, or requests made by the Coach at any time. Due diligence by the Client is always recommended and expected before undertaking any coaching or other business or professional relationship. Clientfurther understands that there are no guarantees as to the progress or outcomes that may result from the coaching services and that Client is responsible for the results they achieve.
- The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
The parties agree to engage in a 4 month Coaching Program through internet meetings. Coach will be available to Client by e-mail, voxer, text between scheduled sessions.
3) Schedule and Fees
This coaching agreement is valid as of date The fee is 2,450.00 USD
(amount) per month and dates payments will be taken
The session will be 60 minutes. We will meet every week for the first two months and biweekly for the last two months. This will be a total of 12 sessions.
The sessions will expire after 8 months on date
Missed Payment: In the event that there is a problem with the payment transaction or method, you will be notified by e-mail and then have a 72-hour grace period to make the payment following the due date, whether paying in full or by installment, otherwise the coaching will be put on hold.
After 30 days of non-payment, Coach will no longer be bound to provide services outlined in the agreements. Client will remain responsible for the money owed for the services already rendered. If the program has completed, Client will be responsible for the full remaining balance, regardless if Client fully participated in the coaching or not.
Refund Policy: All fees are non-refundable.
Communication:Client agrees to communicate with Coach if they come upon hardship, are unable to pay,or need an extended payment plan to honor their agreement. Client agrees to stay in contact with Coach and their Team and to find a solution for payment that works for both Client and Coach. Client agrees to communicate with Coach via Zoom and not via email orDM's due to the nature of the conversation and nuances missed in written communication.
The time of the coaching meetings and/or location will be determined by Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time. The Client will initiate all scheduled calls and will schedule the session through coaches calendar via calendly or agreed upon time between coach and client.
5) Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality. All materials provided to Client as part of this coaching agreement are confidential and proprietary to Coach and will not be made available to any party, outside of Client or Client’s business, for any purpose whatsoever (including for financial gain), unless otherwise agreed to in writing. Coach agrees that all materials provided to Coach are confidential and proprietary to Client and will not be made available to any party outside of Coach or Coach’s business for any purpose whatsoever.
Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) the Coach is required by statute, lawfully issued subpoena, or by court order to disclose; (f) is disclosed to the Coach and as a result of such disclosure the Coach reasonably believes there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to the Client or others; and (g) involves illegal activity. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
- Limited Liability
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Coach under this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date.
- Entire Agreement
This document reflects the entire agreement between the Coach and the Client, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Coach and the Client.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.